We understand these are difficult times and want you to know that PPCI will continue to be an important resource for our members as we move through these unprecedented times.
The following is an ever revolving list so please check back often.
COVID-19 Response and Relief Resources and Funds
- The Cape Cod Foundation – operating support and organizational assistance to local non profits associated with longer term needs.
- Cape and Islands Major Crisis Relief Fund – assistance directly to individuals and families in need.
- The Cape and Islands United Way Community Response Fund – funding for current and recent community partners for program support.
- Peter & Elizabeth Tower Foundation’s COVID-19 Grant – funding explicitly intended to serve young people with intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities, mental illness, and/or substance use disorders and their families are eligible to apply for unrestricted grants of up to $25,000.
The Cape Cod Foundation is working to assess the needs of local nonprofit organizations during this time in order to better understand how best to deploy resources. This information will also be shared with other funders. Click here to complete the form.
- Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act (Public Law 116-136) – CouncilofNonprofits.org
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) assistance [PDF] – SCORE Mentor Tip Sheet
- Philanthropy Massachusetts Disaster and Emergency Relief Resources
- Coronavirus and Massachusetts Nonprofit Network
- AFP Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Chronicle of Philanthropy Resources
- Small Business Administration – Business guidance and loan resources for small businesses and nonprofits.
- Grant list from Instrumentl – COVID-19 related grant list that is updated daily.
- What the Families First Coronavirus Response Act Means to Nonprofits – Mass Nonprofit Network
- The Nonprofit Alliance Webinars On Demand
Planning to Re-open
- Re-Opening Toolkit for Nonprofits from SCORE [PDF]
PPCI Social Media Links
For additional timely information, please also visit our social media pages:
Official COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Barnstable County Health
- Cape Cod Healthcare Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Planning to Work Remotely
With social distancing recommended, now more than ever it is important to set up a remote office and learn strategies to be more productive while working remotely.
Web Conferencing Tools
- Google Hangouts Premium is free through July 1.
- Zoom – Free unlimited 1 to 1 meetings and 40 mins limit on group meetings. Upgrade plans available.
Articles: Action Steps and Recommendations
- First Step Recommendations In Response to COVID [PDF] (Glivinski & Associates)
- Remote Workers and Telecommuting Practices for Nonprofits (National Council of Nonprofits)
- When You Can’t Meet In Person (Joan Garry)
- Nonprofit Resources for Remote Work During the COVID-19 Outbreak (TechSoup)
- How to use Google Drive for collaboration (Computerworld)
Your Feedback is Important
Note: The list of links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands.