Nonprofit organizations interested in generating interest and donations for their organizations have an opportunity to participate in “Giving Tuesday”.
Much like “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday”, “Giving Tuesday” allows nonprofits to create interest and excitement in giving, opening up new opportunities for funding through social media.
Interest nonprofits can learn more, register, and find helpful ideas on the Giving Tuesday website www.givingtuesday.org. Hubspot has also created a helpful 8 Step process that can be viewed by clicking here.
THE CENTER FOR CORPORATE AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION:
(formerly known as The Workforce Education Resource Center)
The Center for Corporate and Professional Education at Cape Cod Community College offers a variety of helpful classes for nonprofit professionals through their Nonprofit Professional Series.
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning – www.pppnet.org
(formerly the National Committee on Planned Giving)
- Association of Fund Raising Professionals – www.afpnet.org
- American Council on Gift Annuities – www.acga-web.org
- Cape and Islands Workforce Investment Board – www.ciwib.org/workforce-investment-board
- Connect Cape Cod Consultant Directory – www.CONNECTcapecod.org
- Council on Foundations – www.cof.org
- Planned Giving Group of New England – www.pggne.org
- Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod – www.epccc.com
- Cape Cod Teen Volunteers – www.capecodteenvolunteers.com
- SCORE Cape Cod – www.capecod.score.org
EMPLOYMENT SEARCH LINKS:
- New England Jobs – www.NewEnglandJob.org
- DRG Executive Search Consultants for the Nonprofit Sector – www.drgnyc.com
- Lois L. Lindauer Searches – www.lllsearches.com
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only;
they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by PPCI of any of the
products, services, or opinions of the corporation, organization, or