Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands, along with so many other groups here on the Cape and Islands, continues to monitor the ever-evolving situation related to the coronavirus. In the wake of Governor Baker’s State of Emergency and other updates, we want to be sure that PPCI does its part in ensuring the health of our community.
Therefore, we have decided to postpone the March and April events that we have scheduled, including:
- The Business After Hours scheduled for Tuesday, March 31 at Cape Wildlife Center and
- The Quarterly Breakfast event scheduled for Tuesday, April 14 at Hyannis Golf Club
For any individual who paid for registration for the breakfast, we will refund the charge to you in the coming days.
If you would like any resources related to COVID-19, we have included a few here that may be of interest from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Hand Washing Fact Sheet [PDF]
- You can also click here to find information specific to Massachusetts: Information about COVID-19 outbreak (from Mass.Gov)
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We appreciate your understanding of this decision, and we wish you all the best as you deal with this situation in your respective organizations!
~ The Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands Board of Directors